BenVista PhotoZoom Pro key features:
– Higher Quality: Equipped with S-Spline Max, the latest generation of BenVista’s patented S-Spline algorithm, PhotoZoom Pro 3 creates image enlargements of unequalled quality. PhotoZoom Pro 3 beats any of the alternative solutions, such as Photoshop’s Bicubic technique, fractal-based methods, and so-called ‘industry standards’.
– Truly Any Size: Where competitors fail to get past 300000 by 300000 pixels (or even much lower), PhotoZoom Pro 3 enlarges images up to 1 million by 1 million pixels. No other product offers this capability, let alone with preservation of image quality.
– Fits into your Workflow: BenVista does not intend to dictate how you should fit PhotoZoom Pro 3 into your workflow. Therefore, the software works not only as a stand-alone application, but also as an Automation plug-in and Export plug-in for Photoshop.
– Choice: Although S-Spline Max has proven to be the optimum technique in most tests, PhotoZoom Pro 3 also offers two other excellent S-Spline techniques. You can choose which you like best. You can even fine-tune each technique to your personal liking, and save your favorite settings so you can use them again later.
– Image Support: PhotoZoom Pro 3 perfectly meets the requirements of the professional user when it comes to image support. It fully supports color spaces like RGB, CMYK, Grayscale and Lab, just like metadata of the types EXIF, IPTC, XMP, and ICC profiles. Also, PhotoZoom Pro 3 supports layers, 16 bits/channel (including Raw) and 32 bits/channel (HDR) images and, last but not least, a very wide range of image file formats.
– Conclusion: PhotoZoom Pro is the ideal solution for enlarging digital images, both for printing and on-screen purposes. Besides enlargements of unequalled quality it offers various professional functions and features, and can be easily fit into anyone’s workflow. PhotoZoom Pro 3 is an absolute must-have for both professionals and serious amateurs who want to resize their images.
What’s New in PhotoZoom Pro 7:
Here is a quick overview of the most important additions:
– Enhanced S-Spline Max resize method with new Brighten Shadows and Fix Overexposure filters
– Prints images directly from PhotoZoom
– Now integrates with Adobe Lightroom
– Optimized presets for different types of photos and graphics
– Enhanced speed: even faster image processing
– Stand-alone application now also opens PSD images (plug-in already supported PSD)
– High-DPI interface support (compatible with 4K screens)
– Official support for Windows 10, macOS 10.12 (Sierra), Adobe Photoshop CC 2017, Adobe Photoshop Elements 15, Adobe Lightroom 6.4, Corel PHOTO-PAINT X8, and Corel PaintShop Pro X9.
The PhotoZoom Pro 7 Automation plug-in is compatible with:
– Adobe Photoshop CC 2017, CC 2015.5, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3, CS2, CS
– Adobe Photoshop Elements 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6
The PhotoZoom Pro 7 Export plug-in is compatible with:
– Adobe Photoshop CC 2017, CC 2015.5, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3, CS2, CS, 7
– Adobe Photoshop Elements 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2
– Corel PaintShop Pro X9, X8, X7, X6, X5, X4
– Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3
– Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2, XI
– Corel Paint Shop Pro X
– Corel PHOTO-PAINT X8, X7, X6, X5, X4, X3